7.15.2011

friday favorites

Here are a few things I've been loving lately!


  1. Sony PRS-350 Reader- My e-reader! Barely bigger than the size of my hand, incredible battery life, touch screen, foreign language dictionaries, and best of all, it's pink.
  2. Laura Geller Blush-n'-Brighten in Honey Dipped- From last month's Birchbox, this baked blush is amazing. I've been reaching for it the past month more than anything else in my makeup kit.
  3. Couch to 5K- I'm trying to get into the habit of working out somewhat regularly, and running is becoming, well, not completely awful. The iPhone app is a godsend. I post my progress to twitter.
  4. Glittery Nail Polish- Not Deborah Lippmann necessarily (though the two of hers I have I absolutely adore), I'm just loving anything sparkly on my nails lately.
  5. Game of Thrones- Season one is over, but I got really into the show! After some cajoling from my boyfriend and his friends, I've started reading the series on my Reader. I highly encourage anyone who likes stories of kingdoms and dragons to check them out :)

2 comments:

  1. I've heard SO much about that Game of Thrones show...I didn't know it was a series of books too! I may have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen them compared to Lord of the Rings (without the endless scenery descriptions). If you like stuff about medieval-esque kingdoms and battles and such, I'd definitely recommend them! I find the first one is a pretty quick read so far, I started it 3 or 4 days ago or so and I'm already 500 pages in.

    ReplyDelete